Monday, March 31, 2008

last cry of humanity

world, close in and remove me
beauty takes place when i am removed
God empty your lungs and remove me
let wonder and majesty exist
remove my dreams remove my wants
remove my words remove my faults
God of creation or creation itself
exist on and on
exist without the spectator
wind whips and tree bends
exist and glorify on and on
water ripples and fish swims
exist and glorify on and on
nature plays and lives and breaths
exist without, go on and on
our souls are nothing
our lives are less
our thoughts are nothing
our words are less
a rock sits still and sings more loudly
a star shines bright and worships soundly
remove our stain
remove the pain
remove our greed
release the seed
let existence crowd me out
remove me God
remove me please
remove this evil parent of chaos

No comments: