Thursday, February 5, 2009

You Wanna Buy Some Drugs?

It feels good
That's why I do it
I love the feeling I get when the smoke hits my lungs
Tingling hits my brain

The boy in black says, "You wanna buy some drugs?"
Come on, guy, give me a hug!
We're all just people here and I want a good time,
Why are you stressing me over the price of a dimebag?
Yes, I wanna buy some drugs
Hand it over
My pockets grow thin, making my nights grow colder

Share it, don't spare it
To the end, with my friends, sporting marijuana grins
Light up at ten, puff to win, how could this be a sin?
Hey man
Check out my poetry

What the hell was that?
That was Lisa across the hall sounding like the fuzz
Get some pizza, make a call so we can munch off this buzz
Work's on Monday, and it's Saturday so chill out
No chores, no boss, no stupid reports to fill out
Still out with Jill, you know it's me in the van
Hey, now let me read my poetry to you, man

"West Side dreams
Seems that I've been searching..."
Hold up, let me take another hit of that burnt thing

Seriously, this is the best stuff I've had in a while
Forget your sense of fashion
Forget your sense of style
Everything is just cool man, what did you think?
Cool, I knew you'd like it
No, just throw it in the sink
Wait a minute, aren't you the one who said my poetry sucks?
Yeah, I know it sucks
No, I said throw it in the sink

No comments: